aloha every day

aloha every day

Monday, July 25, 2011

Manarola- Monterosso

Good morning! Cafe Scacco on the lanai


 Good morning Manarola

 A little ballerina morning stretch...

 Nona's house...

 Manarola from the walkway to the next town...


 How gorgeous is that!



 Lilikoi?!  Are you kidding me?!!!!

 Walking through the terraced fields.  We thought we were being adventurous, and then a tour group of around 50 people came tromping by.  
That was the unfortunate part of most of our time in Italy...tour groups...grrrr

 I didn't pick the grapes...I promise


 I didn't pick the apples either...

 nor did I pick the pears...

 ...and I certainly didn't pick the peaches, but check out that butterfly!

 10
 We made it to Monterosso, and found the "public beach" (which was 10'x10') and Nick found his way into the water.

 Nestled among the locals at the public beach

 This was the private part of the beach...it was like 10 euros to sit in their sand.  Shmoo on their poo

 Dinner by the water...at Belvedere's

Hawaii needs to invest in some of these...paddle boats with slides

Next up?  Hiking from Monterosso to Vernaza

No comments: