aloha every day

aloha every day

Friday, October 5, 2012

Workah, workah, workah

Did you appreciate my nod to the Muppets?
I mean, when considering what to title a blog posting about work
I find it healthy to rely on a little humor.
Work is work, no matter what you do,
but if we can't laugh a little, 
are we really living?

I work with a team of wonderful, hard-working people.
People who hold the bar high for themselves and those around them.
People who support, and appreciate the support of those around them.
People who aren't afraid to laugh...
every day.
We always find a reason to smile...
and for that, 
I'm eternally grateful.

So, I came home this evening
with a plan of what I could get done
for work.
Then I realized:
I've been in late meetings more than once this week.
I worked a 12 hour day this week.
I. am. tired.
And I'm not complaining...
for I am SO, VERY grateful 
to have a good job.

I am simply saying,
I'm not working tonight!
In the spirit of "me time,"
I'm sharing with you some recent shell photos from my collection.
I enjoy having "seashell photo shoots."
So, here are the latest:












 aloha.

No comments: