aloha every day

aloha every day

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Impatience

When I was a Girl Scout, we learned a song that went a little something like this:
"Have patience, have patience,
Don't be in such a hurry,
When you get impatient,
You always start to worry..."

Now, I have always been told that I am a very
PATIENT
person.

However, I am finding myself quite 
IMPATIENT 
lately.

Particularly with this guy:
 We planted this gardenia bush back in July and it is finally blooming.
Mid-winter
Yikes.

The things is,
I LOVE GARDENIAS
and this particular gardenia has looked like it does above since the beginning of Decemeber.
That is NO JOKE.
Open, little gardenia!
I want to see your beautiful petals!
I want to smell your creamy scent!
Open NOW!

Or should I practice the patience at which I am apparently "good"?

 'Till then, here's our view from dinner yesterday:
aloha

No comments: