aloha every day

aloha every day

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Married Life

I woke up this morning wishing to reflect on...
The Married Life

I am not one to share too much personal information, and so I will just skim that surface.  I do, however want to share the joy in my life that keeps me chugging along, lightens my day, loves me.

This is my husband:
That is NOT our dog.  Hehe...It really randomly came out of the bushes and made friends with my husband's lap.  At first, I was jealous...
"Hey dog...I don't even like dogs, but I was willing to give you a chance, until you stole my husband's lap!"
...and then I realized that I shouldn't be so stingy.

My husband has PLENTY of love to share with the dog and me...and all of the kids in his class...and our families...I mean, this man is full of love!

He is:
Peaceful
Thoughtful
A Really Great Cook
Handsome
Encouraging
My Best Friend

I really could go on and on, but I need to get back to my school work.  I'm sure that I'll share more later.

Great thing about Hawai'i?
I met my husband here!

aloha.

No comments: