aloha every day

aloha every day

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mis cosas favoritas

Oh glorious day!
Thoughts freely flowing,
Candle scent evoking a myriad of memories,
Espresso buzzing through my veins,
Inspired to share some of my favorite things!

Let's start with the candle burning by my side:
My favorite scent is Coconut Milk
It smells of every good thing in Hawaii...creamy and wonderful!

Well-made stationary.  My current favorite comes from Eggpress in Portland, OR
http://eggpress.com/ 
I just picked these up from a quaint store in Encinitas:


I'm not one to collect body products (or much else for that matter), and I typically buy the most cost-efficient product (keeping in mind quality and environmental effects).
However, I do enjoy a few nice lotions:
1- Maile Mango
2- Lanikai Bath and Body, Gardenia Body Butter

Next up?
COFFEE
Bird Rock Coffee Roasters...heaven on earth.

The Damnwells- Easily my favorite music of the moment

 
The ocean- Not a material possession, but a favorite, nonetheless
 

My Guitar


And with that, I leave you with this:
Any so-called material thing that you want is merely a symbol: you want it not for itself, but because it will content your spirit for the moment.

- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

No comments: