aloha every day

aloha every day

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanks and Giving

All too often I get caught up in the rigors of daily life and fail to see what is TRULY important. The small picture is always closer in view and easier to reach than the big picture. It has become my goal to reduce my anxiety levels, and insodoing, have seen so many wonderfully beautiful aspects of my life for which I am forever thankful.

We'll start here: Hawaii-Need I say more? I am thankful for the visual beauty that it provides and will be working diligently to save it from plastic-based extinction...I think I may need a cape...

#2: My family (Picture is missing Brandon and Nick... :( ). We have held on to each other through the last 5 years and are finally resurfacing as a beautiful butterfly...


#3&4: My HUSBAND and our apartment: Security, love, and peace...



#5: The OCEAN: The absolute mystery and glory of God




#6: Cameras! To capture a moment in time is priceless...





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I love my wonderful family!!!