aloha every day

aloha every day

Monday, October 12, 2009

Domestication

Saved these potatoes from extinction! We now have frozen hash browns. I found out, however, that you have to blanch potatoes before freezing them or they turn brown. Oops!


Snap shots from my domestic life...


























Domestication: to accustom to household life or affairs

I've never considered myself to be the domestic type...yes, I enjoy cleaning, but more for fear of clutter and disease than the joy of a catalog-looking home. However, after looking up the definition of "domestication", I now realize that I am, actually, quite domestic!

Take, for example, the picture above. The household life (legs up on the couch) is pictured behind the affairs (french-pressed coffee and cream). As per the definition, I believe this to be domestic.

No comments: