aloha every day

aloha every day

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bethany Hamilton! I got to see her surf in the Reef Hawaiian Open!













Emily and me at my first pedicure...




















Aloha!

I first would like to share with you something that I learned as I was watching pro football today: Your hair is part of your body. (yes, the sportscasters said that). They were trying to decide if a guy was out of bounds because it was only his hair that was out of bounds...meanwhile the problem of global warming continues to spin out of control with no answer in sight.

I went to Colorado and California in December this year. I was blessed to be a bridesmaid in Emily's wedding! I also got to spend a lot of time with my family in San Diego. Any time we get any more is precious, as we all live in different places.

My good thing about Hawaii? It's been a "cold" winter...65 degrees and counting. Hahah!!!

No comments: